Project Manager – Operations
San Diego, California
Project Manager – 6 months Contract
You’ll have the opportunity to lead a multi-disciplinary project team through various stages of the project development lifecycle and report directly to the VP of Operations. Don’t miss the chance to work in an outstanding culture and contribute to the growth and direction of an innovative company in the healthcare industry!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with executive leadership, business teams, and IT department throughout project duration
- Develop project’s vision and scope, then oversee execution of plan
- Provide project task responsibilities like scheduling meetings, coordinating notifications, and updating project documents
- Track projects, document issues, and compile project status reports
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in pharmaceutical or managed health care
- PMP certification or Six Sigma/Lean, highly preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!