Los Angeles, California
Investment Management/Real Estate
Los Angeles, CA
Work-Life Balance! Fast Growing Company! Close knit team!
Our client, an expanding real estate / investment management firm is looking for a Property Accountant to join their growing team. Unique environment which combines responsibilities for general accounting with professional growth and a strong commitment to work-life balance.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2+ years of accounting experience
- Experience working in Financial Services or Real Estate environment (either from public accounting or industry firm)
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to and maintain internal control policies relating to all company accounting matters
- Put together and maintain supporting schedules for all property balance sheets
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Review monthly financial reporting for multiple residential and retail properties
- Make sure that all financial transactions and reporting is accurate
Why work here:
- Opportunity to gain unique property Accounting experience
- Competitive base, bonus and incentive compensation package
- Flexible hours / time off
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(K) (matched)
- 5 days off between Christmas & New Years holiday
Please email resume to Josh Losner (858.935.0525) at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.