Property Accountant (Private Equity):
If you are craving an opportunity to be a key person in a high growth situation, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing Private Equity owned companies in DFW. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager of a company in North Dallas.
What you’ll do:
- Direct correspondence with property owners
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Payroll and Utility Accruals
- Prepaid insurance amortization
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Someone with the appetite for high growth environments
- Experienced in the Property Management Industry or at least a year of full cycle Accounting
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Base plus annual bonus
- Growth! There is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, be a Senior Property Accountant.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!