Century City , California
Property Accountant – Los Angeles Asset Management Firm
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading asset management company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Property Accountant to help grow their accounting team.
Your extensive property management or real estate accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee monthly distributions, review monthly bank reconciliations and financial reporting for various properties
- Confirm the accuracy of all reporting and financial transactions
- Assist with the annual audit
- Operate all accounting matters of third-party property management firms
- Maintain internal control policies relating to accounting matters
- Review and maintain supporting schedules for property balance sheets
- Support the Accounting department with additional tasks as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in real estate or property management accounting
- Previous experience with Yardi, MRI, other property management accounting system, or affordable housing background is a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Go-getter attitude with the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
Why Work Here:
- Stable & Established: Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a renowned and inspiring company
- Collaborative Work Environment: This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Culture is Key: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.