san diego, ca, California
Property Accountant – Large San Diego Company!
Are you looking to join a San Diego real estate investment company that is growing? You'll be surrounded by a smart large team that will push growth. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Perform monthly close and create monthly and annual financial reports
- Prepare tenant billings for rent and other reimbursements (i.e. CAM, real estate taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and work with the company’s audit firm as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required; CPA or Master’s a plus
- 2-4 years of progressive property accounting experience
- Yardi and/or other real estate accounting software experience desired
- Strong communication and leadership skills along with an interest in supervising staff
Why Work Here:
- Environment: values its employees and works to create an environment where professional and personal growth can be achieved
- Growth: mentoring is encouraged and tools & resources to succeed are readily available
- Challenge: Surrounded by CPA individuals that encourage challenge.
Please forward your resume to Summer at email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.