Property Accountant: Don’t let the title fool you, this position is a key member of one of the largest Real Estate firms in the nation and remarkable presence in over 10 countries. Do not miss the opportunity to become an essential addition to a dynamic accounting team!
What you’ll do:
- Post journal entries, verify bank reconciliations, and review general ledger
- Review variances and accuracy in financial statement package
- Handle bi-weekly account reconciliations for different projects
- Complete client audit requests
- Create balance sheet support schedules
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience in property accounting
- Yardi experience is preferred but not required
- High level of integrity
- Someone who thrives in high growth situations
Why work here?
- This company has grown rapidly in the last few years and is led by an energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth! Reporting to the Controller, there is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, be a leader to the local accounting team.
What to do now: Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!