Property Accountant – Real Estate:
Rare opportunity: Join one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas! You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of the Accounting team and will report directly to the Controller. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Perform full-cycle accounting, including AP review, journal entries, and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support a portfolio of real estate properties
- Work closely with Property Managers, answering questions regarding charges, invoice coding and reporting
- Prepare month-end reporting package
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of real estate property level accounting
- Proficiency in either Yardi or MRI software
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority! Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Supportive leadership! you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $75,000 per year DOE + 10% Bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google