Los Angeles, California
Property Accountant – Los Angeles
Are you looking to join a successful real estate firm focused on sustainable housing? We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill their Property Accountant role. If you value long-term growth potential and a flexible hybrid office role, this is the role for you.
*In office 4 days a week*
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of property/real estate accounting experience or public accounting experienc
- Bachelors degree in accounting or a related field is preferred
- Yardi, MRI, or anther property management accounting system preferred
- Public accounting background is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Maintain monthly financial reporting for assigned properties
- Manage internal control policies
- Aid with annual budget preparation and annual audit
- Formulate monthly owner cash reports and owner-controlled bank account reconciliations
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
Why Work Here:
- Work directly with Accounting Manager & Controller
- Competitive compensation with flexible PTO and 401k
- Hardworking team that is extremely dedicated to the firm's mission
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $95,000 base salary per year plus bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google