Property Accountant – Real Estate with a Mission!
Los Angeles , California
Looking for a dynamic role with a great mission? We are partnered with a sustainable housing firm, looking to add a property accountant to their growing team. You will partner with the Accounting Manager and Controller to review all property accounting matters including financials, internal controls, and annual audits. If you are looking to work with a group of driven individuals, where culture comes first, apply now!
“This role is HYBRID in West LA”
What You'll Do:
- Ensure accurate monthly financial reporting for properties
- Manage internal control policies
- Prepare bank accounting reconciliations and cash reports
- Monitor month distributions and assist with annual audits
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 2+ year's of real estate or property management accounting
- Exposure to Yardi, MRI or other management accounting systems
- Affordable housing or public accounting background preferred
- Analytical and detail oriented
Why This Firm:
Incredible Mission: Their goal is to provide affordable housing to thousands of people nationwide!
Stellar Team: A group of hardworking and dedicated individuals that are passionate about their career!
Competitive Compensation: Flexible PTO, 401k, Professional Development Incentives and more!
If these attributes are resonating with you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!