Property Staff Accountant
San Diego, California
Property Accountant – $70k-$80k+ DOE
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of San Diego's growing real estate companies is looking for a competent and reliable Property Accountant to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your 3+ years of experience and refine your accounting skills. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required. CPA or Master's Degree a plus
- 3+ years of project accounting or property accounting experience within retail or commercial real estate required
- Experience working with property management systems such as Yardi, Appfolio, or MRI
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Maintain property ledgers through maintaining aging reports and supporting schedules
- Prepare various month end journal entries, CAM reconciliations and financial reports to ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for various properties
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!