QA Associate – CLIA Lab
San Diego, California
Quality Associate – CLIA lab
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented QA professional who will assist in advancing the promise of genomics using optical genome mapping. The ideal professional will have a strong background in ideally supporting a CLIA lab with CAPAs, internal auditing, Document Control and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the Quality management System (QMS).
- Planning, implementation and surveillance of the entire QMS and ensure compliance with CAP /CLIA and other regulatory agencies
- Responsible for Document Control activities including creation and/or revision of documents, processing, routing and review.
- In charge of all investigations, corrections and CAPAs for non-conforming events (NCE) and audit findings.
Who you are:
- Experience with Quality Management Solutions (e.g., MediaLab, Master Control etc.)
- Knowledge of CAP, CLIA GLP, and GMP
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, or other relevant field, or equivalent combination of education/ training/industry experience. MS, MBA or CLS certification a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance and in clinical laboratory setting with management or project management focus
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to grow within QA all the while supporting CLIA laboratories goals as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!