QA / QC Associate
San Diego, CA
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Quality Associate who will assist with QC inspections and material release as well as batch record review. The ideal professional will have a strong background in QA and QC Inspection and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating Quality Assurance (QA) standards and Quality Control Inspection based on ISO 13485.
- Review and release of quality records (including manufacturing batch records, work instructions and other related documents) for each production lot.
- Raw material inspection, QC inspection and release per documented material specifications
- Serve as a Quality Systems resource for problem identification, investigation CAPA and reporting.
- Disposition non-conformances (NCMRs), perform root-cause analysis, and implement corrective actions.
- Document control and batch record review.
Who you are:
- Familiar with Document control
- Experienced with QC inspection and material release
- Strong technical writing ability
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, QSR (21 CFR Part 820), GLP, GCP, and GMP
- Strong organizational skills, task oriented, excellent time management skills
- Prefer Quality Management Software package experience (e.g., Mastercontrol, Trackwise, etc.)
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or other relevant field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience in a cGMP environment
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!