QA Specialist CLIA
San Diego, California
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Quality Management skills in a high-support environment. Your Quality Assurance experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Establishes, implements and maintains quality management system
- Ensures that current quality management policy is in compliance with relevant regulatory agencies i.e. CLIA/CAP and follows laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Reviews and dispositions production batch records for product release. Determines if records are compliant with internal and cGMP regulations.
- Reviews and approves GMP product labels.
- Manages Quality Control and Proficiency Testing programs and ensures clinical laboratory test menu activity is updated with regulatory agencies i.e. CAP as directed by the Sr. Director of Quality and the Medical Director to meet regulatory standards.
Who you are:
- BS/BA in Life Science (Biology or Biochemistry) or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Audit or inspection experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations applicable to the U.S.A. and international regulatory agencies.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!