QC Director – $175K-190K
Carlsbad, California, California
QC Director – salary range is $175-190K + Bonuses and Equity
Are you looking for your next challenging career as a QC Director? The QC Department is looking for a well rounded Director that is responsible for directing QC efforts and managing up to 50 people within a ISO 13485 regulated environment. This robust position directs the QC efforts of a lateral flow operation. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Leads efforts in managing the nonconforming material, process deviations, biological raw material testing, stability programs and customer complaint investigation functions
- Manages effective quality control systems through the identification, segregation, root cause analysis, corrective action, disposition and trending of product and process failures and inefficiencies
- You will interact and interact with: Regulatory Agencies/Customers, Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, Facilities/Maintenance, Mentors and develops personnel witihn Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience and technical certification required
- 10+ years of progressive QC Management responsibility
- 8+ years of leadership experience preferred • Medical device experience preferred
- Working knowledge of ISO 14385 Regulations, or some similar quality regulated quality system required
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $175-190K / year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!