QC Inspector $18-21/hr
San Diego, California
QC Inspector- Salary $18-21/hr
Are you looking for your next challenging career as a QC Inspector? The Quality Control group is looking for an Inspector that is responsible for receiving and QC testing of products within QSR and ISO regulations. This robust position reviews and reconciles documents and work orders, participates in product recieiving and unloading and processing of samples / products. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Supports and performs routine and special assignments as requested for visual, dimension and functional inspections
- Maintaining efficiency of receiving inspection.
- Documents and reports inspection findings, results and maintains inspection records.
Who you are:
- Seeking candidate with 1-2 years experience as a QC Inspector.
- Ideally seeking candidate with prior experience with handling of viral and bacterial hazards, potentially hazardous chemicals, as well as infectious or potentially infectious bodily fluids, tissues and samples.
- Up to 50-80% of time at lab bench or desk, walking, standing, and sitting for long periods of time are routine to accomplish tasks in this role.
- GMP experience is strongly preferred.
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $18-21/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!