Quality Assurance Specialist
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and guidelines
- Support preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Performing quality assurance audits and creating audit reports
- Review and assess the accuracy of quality documents, such as inspection reports, test data, as-built configurations, etc
- Support Material Review Board activities to control nonconforming material, direct containment activities, provide timely material dispositions and implement effective root cause corrective actions.
- Support Corrective Action management monitoring corrective action status and preparing metrics and reports.
- 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing and quality environment
- Strong Technical Skills – Understanding quality assurance as well as production technologies and systems is crucial in this role
- Ability to work autonomously and grow into a subject matter expert.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, such as Word and Excel, is necessary for QA specialists to produce documents, reports, and presentations
- Communication Skills – Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail – The ability to detect issues from among many products and review every aspect of production operation calls for a keen eye for details
- High school diploma/GED required
- US Citizenship is required
- Travel up to 10% required
- Quality training and/or certifications a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Degree preferred