Quality & Controls Engineer III
Quality Test Engineer – Remote (Pacific Time Zone)
Are you passionate about joining a rapidly growing team? Are you someone who thinks outside of the box and encourages a positive environment? We are seeking for a Quality Test Engineer who wants to be empowered to help lead the future direction of the team and implement best practices. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 7+ years of ERP systems or enterprise application testing experience
- 4+ years of automation testing and configuration and management of automation frameworks
- Experience with ALM tools (HP ALM, MS TFS, SpiraTeam), Ranorex, and C#
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or RDBMS Architecture
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
What you’ll do:
- Provide functional test automation support for MS D365 Finance and Operations ERP system
- Execute and maintain automation test scripts and frameworks
- Be responsible for test documentation, test execution, and test automation
- Join a global leader with innovative environment and long-term career growth
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!