Houston , Texas
Quality Engineer – Houston, TX
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Medical Device is looking to support and promote a talented Quality Engineer who will support design development activities for medical device technologies. The ideal professional will have experience working in an ISO 13485 environment, design controls, quality systems management, as well as eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do
- Develops and executes test method validation protocols and reports (e.g. Gauge R&R)
- Develops and executes manufacturing process validation IQ, OQ, PQ protocols and reports
- Develops and executes Design Verification and Design Validation protocols and reports
- Develops and implements corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPA)
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and 1-4 yrs of experienced with Class II/III Medical Device
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 QSR, and Medical Device Regulation (euMDR)
- Experience with electro-mechanical medical device design & development activities
- Knowledge and familiarity of statistical analysis
Why work here
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Life Sciences Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!