San Diego , California
Quality Assurance Engineer – Contract
This exciting therapeutics company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Quality Management skills in a unique environment. Your Quality Assurance experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Perform validation impact assessment regarding changes to validated systems and processes
- Oversee validation related investigations
- Review and approve process validation protocols and reports
- Provide compliance guidance to Analytical, Process Chemistry and Formulations departments
Who you are:
- BS/BA in Life Science (Biology or Biochemistry) or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience with process validation
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!