React Native Developer
San Diego, California
React Native Developer – Contract to hire – Multiple openings – Southern California
Ready to contribute to one of the top companies in the world? Take your interests and experience in hybrid React Native development and use it to build applications used by over 1.5 million individuals. Read on to learn more about the opportunity.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of professional software and application development experience
- You have at least 2 years of React Native development (or a background in React development and motivation to learn React Native)
- Ideally, you're located a train or car ride away from their San Diego office for occasional onsite visits post-pandemic
What You'll Do
- Contribute to multiple features of a brand new application, which could include:
- Integrating augmented reality for faster inventory processing
- A voice-activated personal assistant
- A scheduling feature
- Geofencing technology for a mobile check-in
- Push-to-talk feature for constant communication
Multiple positions are available on this team. If you're excited to collaborate with a growing group and consistently work with some of the hottest technologies, apply for this React Native position today. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship or C2C is available for these positions.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!