One of our valued partners is looking to hire a Receptionist to join their organization. This person has the unique responsibility of being the first person point of contact for customers. Therefore, to make a great impression, our client is looking for someone with a dynamic personality who is very organized and has previous administrative experience.
What you’ll do:
- Answer and directs all calls promptly, professionally, and courteously
- Relays all messages to the recipients as quickly as possible, using good initiative and judgment
- Organize and distributes mail to staff
- Types various documents as required
- Ordering and scheduling lunches for meetings
- Orders all office supplies
Who you are:
- Must have at least one year of administrative experience preferably as an office manager, coordinator, or receptionist.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!