Corporate Recruiter – REMOTE:
Startup culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing real estate company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong recruiting experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your leadership abilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they are onboarded
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks, LinkedIn and through referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- 3+ years of corporate or agency recruiting experience
- Ability to recruit for several different departments including sales, technology, accounting and marketing
- Ability to work with little supervision and have a knack for organization
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!