Recruiter (Finance & Accounting)
Recruiting Sourcer – Contract – Remote
a recruiter or sourcer without a team? We're looking for a contract Recruiter to help our team with some sourcing power! You'll work closely with our Recruiters and Account Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Finance and Accounting positions. We're looking for someone who can come up with creative ways to surface leading talent, and someone who will invest time engaging passive candidates.
Proven Recruiting is one of the most diverse, fastest growing, highly ranked (two time Inc. Magazine Best Place To Work!) recruitment agencies in the country. Our energetic, success-driven culture empowers our people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture and not be shy to add to it; we want people who can take what we’ve built, embody it, and turn it into something even better.
What you’ll do:
- Support and learn from a team of Finance & Accounting Recruiters to better understand candidates' career aspirations and match them with our clients' need
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a lose understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships with Finance and Accounting professionals to match their talents with our open searches.
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to developing relationships.
- Track daily activities within a CRM system
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies
- Experience researching, sourcing, and approaching passive candidates
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Agency sourcing/recruiting experience preferred
- Finance Sourcing/Recruiting experience preferred
- You impress everyone with your strong written and oral communication skills (cold calling comes with the job!).
- A fast paced and demanding business environment doesn’t scare you – it drives you to do better!
- You have a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field. You’ll bring this go-getter attitude to work every day and help enhance our fun and outgoing culture!
And finally, here's what you'll get from us
- Our people: Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace; we have regular happy hours, paintball afternoons, beach days, incentive trips, bowling outings, lunch parties.
- Compensation: Earn in concert with your effort and success…uncapped bonuses!
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We believe in investing in our own and promoting from within, and we provide multiple paths to leadership positions.
- Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry.
- Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Megan Walker at email@example.com if you have a hunger for success and an affinity for tech, you’re driven, kind, and collaborative, and you’re looking to earn a salary commensurate with your effort and success. Thanks in advance for your interest.