Recruiter, Finance and Accounting
San Diego, California
Recruiter, Finance & Accounting
Are you confident, engaging, energetic, persuasive, hard-working, ambitious, relationship-oriented, flexible, fun, articulate, positive, reliable, detailed, smart, driven, helpful, generous, and patient? Or at least six of these? If yes, then it might be time you consider a career as a recruiter!
Proven Recruiting is one of the most diverse, fastest growing, highly ranked (two time Inc. Magazine Best Place To Work!) recruitment agencies in the country. Our energetic, success-driven culture empowers our people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture and not be shy to add to it; we want people who can take what we’ve built, embody it, and turn it into something even better.
What you’ll do:
- Support and learn from a team of Finance & Accounting Recruiters to better understand candidates' career aspirations and match them with our clients' need
- Be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships with Finance and Accounting professionals to match their talents with our open searches.
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to developing relationships.
- Educate candidates regarding employment and hiring trends and market insight
- Track daily activities within a CRM system
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College
- You’ve worked a minimum of 0-2+ years, ideally in one of the following disciplines: Recruiting, Sales, Finance, Business Operations, or Public Accounting.
- You impress everyone with your strong written and oral communication skills (cold calling comes with the job!).
- A fast paced and demanding business environment doesn’t scare you – it drives you to do better!
- You have a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field. You’ll bring this go-getter attitude to work every day and help enhance our fun and outgoing culture!
And finally, here's what you'll get from us
Our people: Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace; we have regular happy hours, paintball afternoons, beach days, incentive trips, bowling outings, lunch parties.
Compensation: Earn in concert with your effort and success…uncapped bonuses!
Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We believe in investing in our own and promoting from within, and we provide multiple paths to leadership positions.
Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry.
Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war.