Are you looking to gain knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth business landscape and get exposure to available jobs in public and private companies throughout the area? This is a great opportunity to support and learn from an elite performer and get remarkable exposure to the DFW business community. Your excellent outbound communication skills and curious nature will serve you well as you reach out to potential candidates and clients. Learn, grow, and potentially out-earn your peers by a significant margin.
Apply now if are a high achieving individual and looking for an out-of-the-ordinary opportunity to build your resume and experience, enhance your already strong communication skills, and gain an inside-track on growing Finance and Accounting teams in Dallas-Fort Worth.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in business development and recruiting by identifying prospect companies and quality candidates through research and outreach on LinkedIn, email and by phone.
- Search internal and external databases using Boolean strings to identify top accounting and finance talent to place in top companies (large and small) throughout the Dallas area. Our target candidates include Staff and Senior accountants and analysts as well as those at the more senior levels who may have MBAs, CPAs or other advanced degrees and certificates.
- Call upon and email those candidates to help qualify their career interests and motivations in order to assist them in finding their next quality job.
- Enter and update client and candidate information into internal database.
- Hone your communication skills in order to effectively influence management, peers, clients and candidates in a clear, concise, professional, and friendly manner.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of – or interest in – finance and/or accounting and business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you!
- Desire to excel and demonstrated work ethic: you have demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field (in other words, you should have a “competitive spirit” and have a drive to win!).
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Flexible hours: We know life and/or school is important and things come up every now and then. We will expect to work hard to excel, and also be flexible with your schedule.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
What to do now:
Those with the requisite experience and a track record of success should email Marilyn Kaforey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!