Recruiting Analyst – Finance and Accounting
This is an entry level opportunity for an exceptional Graduate. Beyond simply honing your recruiting skills, you’ll gain knowledge of the greater Dallas business landscape and exposure to available jobs in public and private companies throughout the area. Your excellent outbound communication skills and curious nature will serve you well as you reach out to potential candidates. Learn, grow, and potentially out-earn your peers by a significant margin. Apply now if are a high achieving Business, Liberal Arts, Communication or Marketing major and are looking for an out-of-the-ordinary position to spice up your resume, level-up your people skills, and gain an inside-track on Business teams in Dallas.
- Bachelors Degree with an interest in Business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you!
- Desire to excel and demonstrated work ethic: you have demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field (in other words, you should have a “competitive spirit” and have a drive to win).
- Assist in recruiting by identifying quality candidates through research and outreach on LinkedIn, email and by phone.
- Search internal and external databases using Boolean strings to identify top scientific talent to place in top companies (large and small) throughout the Los Angeles area. Target candidates include Accountants, CPA’s and Financial Analysts
- Call upon and email those candidates to help qualify their career interests and motivations in order to assist them in finding their next quality job.
- Enter and update candidate information into internal database.
- Hone your communication skills in order to effectively influence management, peers, and candidates in a clear, concise, professional, and friendly manner.
- encourages collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- : you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Those with the requisite skills, track record of success and interest should email Marilyn Kaforey at email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!