Recruiting Analyst – Life Sciences
San Diego, California
This is an entry level opportunity for an exceptional Sciences Graduate. Beyond simply honing your Science skills, you’ll gain knowledge of the greater San Diego business landscape and exposure to available jobs in public and private companies throughout the area. Your excellent outbound communication skills and curious nature will serve you well as you reach out to potential candidates. Learn, grow, and potentially out-earn your peers by a significant margin. Apply now if are a high achieving Sciences major and are looking for an out-of-the-ordinary position to spice up your resume, level-up your people skills, and gain an inside-track on growing Life Science teams in San Diego.
- Degree in Biology, Marine Science, Kinesiology, Physiology or similar field.
- Understanding of – or interest in -sciences preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you!
- Desire to excel and demonstrated work ethic: you have demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field (in other words, you should have a “competitive spirit” and have a drive to win).
- Assist in recruiting by identifying quality candidates through research and outreach on LinkedIn, email and by phone.
- Search internal and external databases using Boolean strings to identify top scientific talent to place in top companies (large and small) throughout the San Diego area. Target candidates include Molecular Biologists, Biochemists, Analytical Chemists, Microbiologists, Quality Assurance professionals, etc. into various roles such as: Laboratory Technicians, Research Associates, Scientists, and Directors.
- Call upon and email those candidates to help qualify their career interests and motivations in order to assist them in finding their next quality job.
- Enter and update candidate information into internal database.
- Hone your communication skills in order to effectively influence management, peers, and candidates in a clear, concise, professional, and friendly manner.
- Small team environment encourages collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Those with the requisite skills, experience, track record of success and interest should email Marilyn Kaforey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!