Regional HR Director
Carrollton , Texas
Regional HR Director (Travel Involved):
This healthcare group is looking to add a Regional HR Director who will oversee a portfolio of hospitals. Your extensive experience in the healthcare world combined with your strong leadership and emotional intelligence will help you thrive in this fast paced environment. Apply now to join the team!
What you'll do:
- Oversee a portfolio of hospitals/healthcare facilities
- Drive HR initiatives such as onboarding, orientation, auditing files, and processes
- Improve retention of employees
- Travel 60-80% of the week to different facilities
Who you are:
- 10+ years of healthcare experience
- Led regional hospitals/facilities in the past/currently
- Outgoing personality
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $175,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!