Regional Property Manager
Regional Property Manager – Dallas – $90k-$110k plus 20% bonus DOE:
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Regional Property Management with over five years of experience to complement this company’s well-established team. You’ll be working closely with the Vice President of Operations to maintain a portfolio of properties throughout the United States. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages multiple properties and their property managers.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
- Visits properties for inspections.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
Who you are:
- 3 years of regional manager experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of property management experience
- Facility Management Professional (FMP) certification a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook (Microsoft Office Suite)
Why work here?
- Growth: Designed to grow into a Senior Facilities Manager position
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Competitive benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000 per year DOE + 20% bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google