Remote Sr. Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Software Developer – Remote
Are you looking to launch your career in a well-funded startup with leadership that has a track record of success? Do you enjoy having an active voice in determining the product and technology strategy in a 100% greenfield environment? If so, apply today!
Who you are:
- Senior Full Stack Software Developer with 5+ years' enterprise application development experience using .NET Core; SQL and/or NoSQL; CQRS/Event Sourcing Patterns, Messaging Patterns, and React
- Deep understanding and experience with modern software architecture and deployment strategies including Cloud, CI/CD, and microservices
- Background designing and delivering back-end data heavy projects from scratch in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Preferably, you have a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field
What you’ll do:
- Own development projects from concept through deployment, building foundational technology for new business workforce technology products
- Work collaboratively with the Co-Founder/Head of Engineering, peer Senior Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Developers, Senior Front End Developer, Front End Developer, and Product Manager to ensure product success
- Be empowered to take initiative to bridge any gaps in product design and software architecture to realize the company's vision
Why work here:
- Be part of a brand-new venture, where your big ideas and energy for sharing them will be appreciated
- Join a tight-knit team that is driven to be an innovator and industry disruptor
- 100% remote company now and always
- Great benefits including immediate 100% paid employee health benefits and 401K along with unlimited PTO
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join a startup positioned for success to launch your career forward!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!