Research Associate -Bioanalytical LCMSMS
San Diego, California
Title: Research Associate – LCMSMS
Hours 8-5pm Mon-Fri, flexible hours
Salary range: Depends on Experience
What you’ll do:
- Experience in assisting small molecule chemistry SAR efforts by implementing timely in vitro DMPK assays (permeability, metabolic stability, transporters, distribution, and DDI)
- Proficient in maintaining and operating high resolution (qToF and Orbitrap) LC/MS platforms.
- Work closely with scientists in the ADME group to ensure in-vivo formulation activities (suspension / solution) and in-vitro cell-based assays are performed to a high standard and within the scheduled time frames
- Support lab activities to enable in-vivo PK experiments including but not limited to assembling study designs, preparing buffers, compound stock solutions, mobile phases, dosing solutions and setting up analytical instruments such as HPLC and Mass spec.
- Order and stock general lab supplies
- Bioanalysis of PK, PK/PD, biomarkers and toxicokinetics assessment of small molecule drug candidates using LC/MS/MS and LBA platforms
Who you are:
- A BS/MS degree with a minimum of 2-5 + years of experience with Bioanalytical analysis and LCMSMS
- Good understanding of the application of small molecule pharmacokinetics principles and drug metabolism concepts supporting early discovery, lead optimization and/or development of candidate selection
- WinNonLin is a plus.
- Watson LIMS is a plus.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!