Research Associate II – Molecular
San Diego, CA
Research Associate II
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Research Associate II who will assist in advancing the promise of genomics by creating reagent process development studies. The ideal professional will have a strong background in biochemistry and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Support new product introduction process for reagents and consumables from R&D to manufacturing
- Performs hands-on testing of assay workflows.
- Assist with developing manufacturing processes for new products
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, or related field
- 2+ years of industry experience post-graduation
- Experience with cell passage, sterile technique, and dilution calculations.
- Experience with assay development and genomics assays is a plus
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!