Research Associate III -In-vivo
San Diego, California
Research Associate III
Looking to hone your pharmacology skills? One of San Diego’s leading biotech companies is looking for a competent, reliable Research Associate III to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your industry experience and refine your in-vivo and ex-vivo research skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you will do:
- Perform in vivo tumor implant studies, with caliper measurement, bioluminescent and fluorescent imaging endpoints, IV/IP/RO test article administration, and collect blood and tissue needed for downstream analyses.
- Design and execute studies to evaluate efficacy and mechanism of action of hit and lead candidate products utilizing in vivo pharmacology models
- Train and support personnel to manage and execute complex experimental testing and models
Who you are:
- M.S. with minimum 1+ years, or B.S. with minimum 5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong experience with in vivo translational model systems
- Strong experience with tumor measurements, necropsy, and organ/tumor harvest
- Tissue culture and flow cytometry experience is a plus.
Why work here:
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!