Research Associate In-vivo Pharmacology
San Diego, California
In-vivo Research Associate
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer Pharmaceutical company is looking to support and promote a talented Research Associate who will assist with In-vivo assays and PK/PD studies to support Immunological studies. The ideal professional will have a strong background in animal handling and dosing and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and implement of PK/PD and efficacy animal models (mice and rats).
- Dosing, oral gavage, orbital bleeds and tail vein injections.
- Conduct assay development and in-vivo pharmacology research projects as needed.
- Support immunology studies.
Who you are:
- BS or MS degree in Biology, Pharmacology, or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-5 years laboratory experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical industry setting or academic laboratory
- Seeking candidate with experience with in-vivo pharmacology studies.
- Familiar with surgical skills in rodents with more than one therapeutic area is a plus
- Extensive expertise in animal handling (mice and rats).
- Dosing (Intraperitoneal, Sub Cutaneous, and Oral Gavage), harvesting tissue and blood collection.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!