Research Associate – Mammalian cell culture / ELISA
San Diego, California
Research Associate, Product Development
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Immunoncology is looking to support and promote a talented Research Associate who will assist in product development. The ideal professional will have a strong background in mammalian cell culture and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Execute immunological assays, including ELISA and flow cytometry.
- Sterile culture of human tumor cell lines
- Tissue culture of immortal cell lines, cell- and antibody-based immunological assays, and molecular biology.
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or related discipline
- 1- 2 years of experience with mammalian cell culture required
- Experience with immunological assays including ELISA, flow cytometry, PCR, and cloning is preferred
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with cancer research and molecular biology
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!