South Bay Los Angeles, California
Our client, a leading and rapidly growing LA based Technology company, is looking for an ambitious Revenue Accountant to join the Finance department.
Who you are:
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience. Big 4 or notable firm preferred
- Private industry experience with SaaS a plus
What you’ll do:
- Work on and prepare both non routine & routine journal entries, allocations, and adjustments to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Support period end close activities
- Work in conjunction with support and professional services groups to put together journal entries and reconciliations of fee projects and other services revenue
- Work on projects focused on order to cash cycle including accounting reconciliations, monthly revenue recognition, roll-forward analyses, and account receivables
- Work and collaborate with team members to maintain and ehnahce the automation of accounting and reporting within the Finance department. Help streamline and improve system efficiencies
Why work here:
- Opportunity to contribute and make a positive impact
- Learn, mentor others and develop
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Positive team culture and environment
Please email resume to Josh Losner at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.