Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your accounting career. As a Revenue Accountant, you will help bridge the gap between accounting and billing in order to improve efficiency and streamline processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your transactional billing experience and will grow your professional career. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Handle all billing and accounts receivable balance for all the franchisees’ locations.
- Monthly analysis of revenue.
- Reconcile accounts to the general ledger and prepare and post journal entries.
- Other ad-hoc work as necessary.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Accounting degree is preferable.
- 3+ years of accounting experience specifically in revenue.
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office, ERP software experience.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!