REMOTE: Senior Revenue Accountant – Fast-Growing Defense Company – Work-Life Balance!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading defense company to help grow their revenue accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Perform month and quarter revenue accounting close actives.
- Work with external auditors to ensure the company is compliant with ASC 606 principals.
- Help to implement process improvements and automated solutions for the revenue recognition process.
- Work closely with management and teams to support accurate reporting.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required.
- 2-4+ years of years of relevant experience. CPA a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Strong understanding of revenue recognition requirements of ASC 606.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice!
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!