Revenue Accounting Analyst
San Diego, Oregon
Revenue Accounting Analyst – Remote!
Join a fast growing, West Coast based SaaS Company as a Revenue Accounting Analyst. Are you ready to be part of this newly created Senior Revenue Analyst position on a growing team that strives for excellence? Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Own the Global revenue recognition and reconciliation process
- Be a key team player to the FP&A team
- Play a pivotal role in the revenue recognition analysis after Mergers & Acquisitions
- Assist the organization from a revenue perspective including audits
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required, CPA, Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 4+ of accounting experience whereas at least 2 years includes experience with revenue recognition
- Public Accounting experience highly preferred (Big4 ideally)
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities
Why work here:
- Work remotely: Work remotely and have flexibility while still building your career
- Growth: Rapidly growing company looking for people who can grow with them.
- People oriented: The Company provides excellent compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on work/life balance
Learn more! Send your resume to email@example.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!