Revenue Analyst- 100% Remote
San Jose, California
Revenue Analyst: 100% Remote
Revenue Analyst looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact alongside a fantastic team of motivated ex public accountants. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Review complex software, service, and collaboration contracts and schedule revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP, ASC 606, and/or ASC 808
- Oversee Cash Reconciliation Process
- Work closely with the Finance, and Billing teams
- Perform monthly and quarterly close procedures
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and projects as necessary
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 1+ year of public accounting experience required
- Experience researching, applying, and documenting accounting rules
- Must sit in PST or Mountain time
Why work here?
- Remote Work Schedule: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous 100% work from home options!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $74,000 to $97,000 per year DOE and a 10% Bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google