RF Test Project Engineer
Work Arrangement: In Office
- 7+ years of experience within a manufacturing test environment.
- Experience developing Specialized Test Equipment (STE).
- Familiarity with BOM structure, build processes, make vs buy trade-offs, etc
- Experience with STE sustaining and maintenance activities
- Ability to define and evaluate STE documentation such as elevation drawings, interconnect drawings, etc
- Capable of supporting multiple and simultaneous STE developments
- Expectation to provide technical guidance to multiple design teams
- Capable of managing both HW and SW development activities
- Strong and demonstrated RF Test experience
- Strong understanding of RF engineering principles such as linearity, NF, Gain, VSWR, etc
- Strong understanding of MMW components such as waveguide, cabling, power dividers, terminations, etc
- Demonstrated experience establishing development processes including automation
- Problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve problems to keep progress on track
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience reporting schedules and budgets status
- Leadership, communication, organizational and management skills are essential
- Design discipline and rigor
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- US Citizenship is required
- This position will require physical presence in Tempe, AZ 40-60% on average. Actual needs will vary depending on business needs.
- MS in Electrical Engineering