IT Risk Analyst – Contract to Hire
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading SaaS company in San Diego to help strengthen their company’s cybersecurity. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive experience in risk mitigation will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Perform walkthroughs, control testing, and participate in coverage models
- Advise leadership on current regulations, technological trends, and ensure successful implementation
- Develop, track, and report on KRIs
- Communicate effectively with technology teams, vendors, and key stakeholders
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a similar technical degree
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC preferred
- Knowledge of Vendor Management Lifecycle and various risk management functions
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!