RPO Recruiter – Remote
RPO Recruiter – Remote:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading SaaS company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Recruiter to manage their technology recs that are sourced to agency partners. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize ways to successfully partner with agencies to fill open technology recs.
- Review resumes submitted by agency.
- Conduct first round interviews on behalf of the company and help coordinate all subsequent interviews.
- Manage offers by negotiating, acting as an internal advocate for candidates, and extending offers.
- Counsel hiring managers to maintain our fair interview processes and minimize bias
- Drive an effective hiring process by assessing and improving the current staffing processes. You’ll own the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and on-boarding.
- Manage end-to-end interview process both internally and externally.
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System to track candidates.
- Provide and effectively communicate recruiting firms and hiring managers.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience in agency as well as corporate recruiting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working cross-functionally with many different leaders across multiple divisions.
Why work here?
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Growth / Experience: The company is experiencing tremendous growth which means there could be the opportunity to transition into a more senior-level role
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!