Ruby on Rails Developer
San Diego, California
Ruby on Rails Developer– Remote within the US
Looking to merge your sharp development skills and passion for supporting the health and wellness community? This cloud-based business management software company is looking for a mid level Ruby on Rails developer to join their team. Interested in having a hand in a brand new software? Apply Now!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of in programming web applications with Ruby and Rails
- Experience working with automation testing tools
- You have demonstrated experience building B2C, e-commerce, transactional/check out applications
What You'll Do
- Have strong domain knowledge to provide software solutions
- Find solutions to problems and test code via Rspec
- Experience with Database and SQL testing
Why Work Here
- 100% remote; live anywhere in the U.S.
- Join a collaborative team that prides themselves on positive attitudes, smiling, and laughs while getting work done!
- Outstanding work-life balance focused on health and wellness
If you're interested in applying for this Ruby on Rails development opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!