San Diego, California
- Must be willing to manage various projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow established company policies and procedures.
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to easily adjust in an environment of changing priorities.
- Exhibit a high level of organization, efficiency, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- High School Diploma is required and a Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Assist the recruiting teams with data entry of new jobs, clients and candidates.
- Assist the recruiting teams with ad hoc reporting from the CRM and other external sources.
- Perform market research for lead generation.
- Standardize recruiting, sales & marketing templates for new prospect distribution.
- Enter and update data in CRM to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
- Manage event planning and register the recruiting and sales team for various events and conferences.
- Manage supply of company swag and work with swag partners on pricing and shipping.
- Participate in new prospect and/or client calls & meetings.
- Summarize and document important details and action items from calls, meetings, and events and ensure notes are accurately input in the CRM.
- Participate in internal sales meetings to help capture status & action items. Follow up with the team on these open items to ensure completion.
- Assist with agenda creation & calendar invites for internal sales meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and presentations using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Book travel arrangements, as needed