Sales Coordinator / Customer Coordinator:
Do you love building relationships? Does your boss or peers commend you on your attention to detail? Are you ready to be rewarded for your hard work? If so, this could be the perfect position for you! We are looking for an individual with a year or more sales, event or customer coordination experience to join our client's team. You'll be working hand-in-hand with the Business Development department to put together sales proposals, marketing materials and quotes. Next, you'll have the opportunity to really wow the client as you oversee the entire sales delivery process from start to finish.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to the sales team
- Build relationship with new clients
- Provide documentation and order management for new clients
- Process purchase orders (PO) and invoices
- Track all incoming produces and coordinate with the client on delivery date
- Answer any questions or concerns the client has in coordination with the sales team
- Monitor and track the progress of projects – keep internal team and client up to date
Who you are:
- 1+ years of customer, admin or sales support experience
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Desire to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Previous experience utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Passion to provide top quality customer service
Why work here?
- Exciting and lively work environment!
- Competitive benefits including dental, vision and medical, HSA, life insurance, short term/long term disability
- The chance to work for a company where hard work really pays off
- Lots of team get-togethers and outings!
- Growth potential – this group has received many promotions to other divisions in the company
What to do now: If this role peaks your interest send Cydney Andersen your resume – she'd love to tell you more about it! email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!