Our client in Dallas is looking to add a stellar Sales Coordinator to their growing team. This position has daily interaction with our client's customers and is typically the face of the company. We'd love to hear from you if you enjoy building relationships, playing a significant role for your company, and being a part of a great culture!
What you'll do:
- Responsible for sales order entry, auditing, inventory tracking, price verification, and invoice discrepancy
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers including the sales team
- This person is the main point of contact for customer requests, or troubleshooting issues
Who you are:
- Great written and verbal communication skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- 1+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Why work here:
- Very competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Great location close to restaurant and shops
- Stable company with a long history; some employees have been here over 20 years!
- Fun, energetic manager and teammates
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!