Sales Operations Analyst
San Diego, California
Sales Operations Analyst – Leading Medical Device Company – Great Compensation/Benefits
Would you like to be a part of a billion dollar medical device company that is exponentially growing? This is your chance to get your foot in the door at a company that values innovation, transformation, and advancement. You would be a key player in collaborating with sales management to improve, identify, and maximize sales revenue. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a great team and engage directly with sales. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics , or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience, such as in business analysis or medical devices.
- Proficiency with SAP, Excel, and PowerPoint
What you’ll do:
- Revenue reporting and analysis, development of weekly/quarterly/annual sales forecasts
- Preparing ad-hoc data analysis for sales team product performance, work with sales management and finance teams, and assist with training sales organization
- Assist in the development and launch of new IT tools, new reports, dashboards, and other sales tools as needed, utilize KPIs and programs developed by the sales operation team, and perform other duties as assigned
Why work here?:
- Be a part of a leading organization in medical technology and innovation: This is an opportunity to be a part of a company with a driven mission and vision for the future, utilizing technology to transform the medical industry.
- Exposure at a large billion-dollar company: This role provides you with the opportunity to be a part of the organization’s integral and inevitable growth.
- Be a key member of the team: You will be able to improve processes, drive performance, and be an important member of the sales and finance team. Your contribution is invaluable for their success!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.