Salesforce Sales Ops Data Analyst
San Diego, California
Salesforce Sales Operations Data Analyst – San Diego, Orange County, LA County
Our client in the biotech industry has an opening for someone skilled in building dashboards and reports in Salesforce to act as a data analyst and support their Sales Operations team. If you're a hungry go-getter with experience to back it up, this team is for you.
Who You Are
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience building dashboards and reports within Salesforce
- You have supported a Sales team before
- You're comfortable working with outgoing sales-driven people and supporting that environment
- You have experience in a regulated environment (healthcare, medical device, financial etc.)
- You have your Bachelor's degree, or additional relevant experience
- Ideally you also have some Tableau experience for additional data visualization
What You'll Do
- Support the Sales, Marketing, Patient Services, Client Services teams with Salesforce.com inquiries
- Create monthly and ad hoc dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Be motivated to support the outgoing and extroverted team
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this Salesforce Sales Operations Data Analyst opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!