Houston, TX, Texas
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and look at the configurations within the landscape of SAP and look for any possible vulnerabilities
- Design and implement SAP security standards
- Cloud conversion to SAP
- Working alongside Basis and Security
- 5-7 years of configuring SAP S3ECC environment
- Experience in a migration to S4 Hana
- Security standards on SAP landscapes
Location: Downtown Houston
Schedule: Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 2 from home
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70.00 to $95.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google